Proudly Serving Dallas
At ELSCO Transformers, we’re committed to offering our Dallas customers high-quality transformer products that deliver years of reliable, uninterrupted service. We manufacture medium-voltage transformers in various designs with 500 to 2,500 kVA ratings and 2,400 to 34,500 primary voltages. In addition, we offer a comprehensive range of services to cover all your transformer needs, from retrofitting to custom builds to emergency replacements.
Types of Transformers We Offer in Dallas and Surrounding Texas Areas
ELSCO supplies Dallas organizations with several transformer designs suited for various applications, including:
- Dry type transformers: Dry type transformers use circulating air to protect the windings, coils and insulation from overheating. These designs work well for both outdoor and indoor installations because they are pollution-free, air-cooled and have lower fire risk. They meet or exceed Department of Energy standards while offering significant environmental and cost benefits.
- Padmount transformers: Padmount transformers feature tamper-proof designs with lockable front doors and typically install on a concrete pad in outdoor applications. These units are perfect for public areas like retail outlets, restaurants and shopping malls that experience high foot traffic and require high security levels.
Transformer Services in Dallas
ELSCO offers an extensive range of medium-voltage transformer services in Dallas and the surrounding region, including:
- Transformer retrofits: Transformer retrofitting means replacing an old device with a new unit customized to your specific dimensions and system requirements. Because we tailor each retrofit to your needs, these units go above and beyond stock transformer performance. We offer retrofitting services for dry type transformers and padmount units.
- Custom-built transformers and bus work: ELSCO’s customized building capabilities enable us to serve customers with unique specifications and requirements. We can design and build a medium-voltage transformer for your specific application, whether you require a dry type unit or a padmount system. In addition, our custom bus work solutions deliver the connections you need to streamline installation and maximize space.
- Transformer repairs: Whether you need to address an entire breakdown or a minor maintenance issue, ELSCO’s repair service can handle your requirements. We prioritize quick diagnosis and provide a delivery date as fast as possible. For decades, our team has been among the industry’s most skilled in repairing, reconditioning or retrofitting dry type and padmount units.
- Emergency replacements: Our team will prioritize your needs if you require emergency transformer service. Our quick shipment options enable us to deliver a transformer replacement faster than most competitors. We provide complete rewinds, repairs and replacements for many medium-voltage transformer systems, including dry type and padmount designs.
Advantages of Partnering With ELSCO Transformers
When your Dallas organization partners with ELSCO for all your transformer needs, you’ll work with the area’s most highly skilled and experienced teams. We have provided high-quality solutions to various industries and applications for decades, including manufacturing plants, educational institutions, health care facilities, government agencies, general contractors and more. While a typical dry type transformer life span is 15 to 20 years, our units often deliver reliable service past 30 years.
We’ve had no product failures or warranty issues due to quality, workmanship or materials since we began manufacturing dry type units in 1988.
Connect With the Professionals at ELSCO Transformers Today
If you’re interested in learning more about how our products and services can benefit your transformer application, the experts at ELSCO can help. Call us at 800-232-9002 with questions or complete an online quote request for pricing.