When evaluating your transformer options, consider the
Total Cost of Ownership.
The Total Cost of Ownership of a transformer over its useful life has four components:
1. Installed cost
2. Energy costs
3. Maintenance Costs
4. Useful life
ELSCO Transformer’s business is dedicated to minimizing the first three components and maximizing the last component of ownership costs for our customers.
- A quality ELSCO transformer meets and often exceeds the minimum DOE efficiency requirement. A difference in electrical efficiency of even 0.0001% can result in thousands of dollars of savings in energy costs over the life of the transformer.
- An ELSCO transformer is designed and built so that it will operate cooler and quieter even at full rated load, and consequently will have a longer useful life — 30 years or more. Maintenance expenses are minimized and replacement is postponed for years.
- Before taking an order, we will consult with you to make sure that your transformer solution is the right one, considering your current and future power needs.
- If you need an emergency replacement, your order will receive immediate top priority and we will offer Quick-Ship of units in stock within 24-48 hours.
- If your installation needs custom bus work we can fabricate it and ship it with the transformer to save time.
- Our pre-delivery planning and our plug-and-play protocol will ensure a quick and seamless installation, minimizing your downtime and saving thousands of dollars in installation costs.
- The right transformer with the right setup will save you thousands of dollars over the life of your transformer.
ELSCO Transformers is all about Quality
- Quality means you can have efficient reliable electric power on demand, 24/7 if needed, for 30 years or more.
- Quality means you will install your transformer only once.
- Quality means your transformer comes with valuable services that will save you time and money.
- Quality is the way to minimize the total ownership cost of your transformer.