ELSCO manufactures high-quality medium-voltage transformers
Dry Type transformers can be installed indoors or outdoors with enclosures. High voltage transformers available in standard power ratings, they are air-cooled, pollution-free and have lower fire risk.
Padmount transformers are liquid-cooled and are used when power connections are underground. Usually installed outdoors in locked enclosures on a concrete pad, they are ideal for public spaces.
Transformer Resources from ELSCO Transformers
- Answer These Questions Before Buying a Transformer
- How to Save Money When Buying a Transformer
- What Car Shopping Can Teach You About Transformer Shopping
- What you are not paying for with a Cheap Transformer
- Can You Answer These Questions About Your Transformer
- DOE Efficiency Standards for Transformers
- Guide to kVA Ratings
- Dry Type vs. Liquid Transformers
- Copper vs. Aluminum Dry Type Transformer Windings
- Disc Wound vs. Layer Wound Transformer
- Round Coil vs. Rectangular Coil for Transformers