ELSCO offers a comprehensive set of medium voltage transformer services, including replacements, repairs, rebuilding, reconditioning and more, so you can keep all your systems up and running. Choose a customized solution from our team, and we’ll make sure you have strong, long-lasting power you can rely on.
Why ELSCO for Transformer Service & Maintenance Needs?
At ELSCO Transformers, we do everything we can to respond quickly and effectively to all your transformer maintenance needs. We work with multiple kinds of transformers, including oil filled and dry type. Our five-year warranty on our new medium voltage dry types help protect the people who call upon our services. If you need a new transformer unit right away, we also have 24-hour to 48-hour Quick Ship options for padmount and dry type transformers.
All our key team members have been working solely in the transformer industry for over 20 years. If you’re looking for precision and experience, our medium voltage transformer services will see that every connection and component fits your specific requirements. We manage setup, troubleshooting, cleaning, testing and more for your transformer system — our dry type replacements even come with anti-vibration pads to cut down on noise issues.
Transformer Service & Maintenance Capabilities
ELSCO provides and services Dry Type and Padmount Transformers. We use the latest technology and durable materials with every system we build or maintain so that whatever your application, you have a reliable source of energy output. Services we offer include:
- General Repairs: Is your transformer failing due to wear and tear? If so, we offer repairs that can keep almost any system running for longer. Before major issues start to interrupt your daily routines, we’ll return your unit to pristine condition.
- Emergency Services: If a sudden transformer failure brings operations at your facility to a halt, we offer emergency replacement services to help you get back on track. Our response time for emergency replacements is typically 24 hours or less, allowing major businesses to reduce downtime and expenses. Call (800) 232-9002 if you have an emergency.
- Retrofitting: Our oil-filled and dry type transformer services come with a variety of retrofitting options. This means that if you need custom bus work on a dry type to match up with your high voltage and low voltage gear – we’ve got you covered as that is our specialty. On a padmount transformer if you need certain bushing heights, we can work with you on a new build to order unit or modify a stock unit to meet the dimensions you need.
- Rebuilds: When a system needs more than a simple repair, we have the resources to rebuild it completely. ELSCO rebuilds consist of new windings, new oil, new gauges and new bushings if needed. We make sure everything fits all your previous specifications.
- Rewinds: There are times when a transformer coil can fail due to moisture or other major issues. Fortunately, the rest of your system may be salvageable or even undamaged. That’s why we offer rewinding services for transformers, so that you only invest in the repairs you need.
- Custom Builds: Looking to build a transformer system from the ground up? We customize several kinds of dry type and oil-filled transformers for indoor and outdoor applications. Whatever your requirements, ELSCO will develop a safe, reliable solution.
ELSCO works with manufacturing facilities, hospitals, utility companies and more to provide fast and individualized transformer service.