Padmount Transformers from ELSCO Transformers
ELSCO stocks padmount transformers with ratings from 500 KVA to 2,500 KVA, with 4160, 12470, 13200 and 13800-volt primary voltages.
We are committed to supplying new in-stock and build-to-order options for all our customers with high-quality padmount transformers that will provide efficient uninterrupted power for decades to come.
Our padmount transformers provide dependable and cost-effective power output for almost every application.
How Our Padmount Transformers Are Built
- We Select the Right Transformer for the Job
- We Use the Best Materials
- We Customize Transformers to Meet Your Requirements
- We Test Our Transformers
- We Ship Your Transformer to You for Installation
Padmount Systems Accessories
ELSCO padmount systems can come outfitted with many accessories, such as;
- Temperature and liquid level gauges.
- A pressure vacuum gauge with Schrader valve.
- A pressure relief device and/or pressure relief valve.
- A two-position on/off load-break switch.
- Bayonet current sensing fuses.
- Distribution class lightning arresters.
- An external drain valve and sampler that allow easy access for DGA tests. In most of our stocked units the standard drain valve and sampler are inside the low voltage compartment.