Station Type Transformers
The most advanced power transformers on the market.
- Top or cover mounted primary bushings with either top/cover or front side, back side or side mounted secondary bushings.
- Station type transformers are typically stand alone since the are fed primary from overhead.
- Are usually outdoors. Not seen indoors hardly at all.
- HV bushing top or cover mounted.
- LV bushings can be either top/cover mounted or side mounted.
- Outdoor applications.
- Although Elsco Transformers doesn’t stock station type transformers, again we can build to order per your exact specs.
- Due to exposed live parts, should be behind a lockable fenced in area. Typically stand alone.
“I appreciate all the work you and your crew did getting the transformer core and coil ready for our application. Everything bolted up perfect and the unit is operating perfectly. When the opportunity presents itself in the future for a transformer replacement you will be the first call.”
-Pete, from a power company
“That’s not a transformer, it’s a work of art! Thanks for restoring my faith that there are people who care about their work, and provides quality products, and service!"
- Dan, from a pharmaceutical company
- Stan, from a manufacturing company
- Dan, from an electrical company
- Travis, from a university
- Joe, from a utility company
- Dan, from a Fortune 500 manufacturer
- Kris, from a utility company
- Bill, from a power company
- Pete, from a power company
- Mike, from a power-consulting company