At ELSCO Transformers, we strive to deliver unique excellence to your organization. To give you the best experience with our products, we offer custom builds and bus work for transformers. We develop our custom-built transformers to help you meet your business goals.
Custom-Built Medium Voltage Transformers
We specialize in working with medium voltage transformers. Our custom build solutions include:
Custom-Built Dry Type Transformers
Dry type transformers use air instead of liquid in their cooling and feature Nomex flame resistant insulation which makes them ideal for indoor use. If you need an outdoor power solution, you can also use your dry type transformer outside with a weather tight Nema 3R enclosure. Our brand new dry type transformers have an industry-leading five-year warranty.
Custom-Built Padmount Transformers
Liquid-cooled padmount transformers feature engineering that makes them safe for use in public spaces. They do not require protective fencing to operate safely in an outdoor area. Our padmount options also tend to have the most cost-effective prices out of our choices. The term “padmount” refers to the concrete pad that the transformer sits on.
Custom Bus Work for Transformers Also Available
When you need the right connections to integrate a transformer into your system, consider our custom bus work services. We specialize in plug-and-play connections that make transformer installations seamless. You can combine our bus work services with a transformer purchase or retrofit project.
Benefits of Our Custom-Built Transformers
When you order a custom built transformer or retrofit unit with bus work job from us, you’ll receive these advantages:
- Personalized design process: We begin every design process with a detailed discussion with our clients. Our experts will pinpoint your needs and develop a solution that makes the most of your investment.
- Local engineering: Each of our transformers comes from our warehouse in Cincinnati, Ohio. We take pride in our attentive manufacturing that involves no automation.
- Industry-leading materials: All of our products contain the industry’s most trusted top grade materials. We work with copper conductor and Nomex insulation to bring you long-lasting results.
- Rigorous quality testing: Our engineers test each transformer multiple times throughout the manufacturing process. Our rigorous standards result in effective and reliable products.
Why Choose ELSCO Transformers for Custom Builds?
Our clients depend on us for high-quality custom builds because of our:
- Experienced technicians: All of our key engineers have more than 21 years of experience in the transformer business each. This expertise leads to dependable transformer results.
- Top-quality engineering: We have a history of zero warranty issues or failures that goes back to our first dry type transformers in 1988. Our engineers ensure that each product has a reliable design.
- Stellar customer service: When you need technical advice or a rush order, count on our team for help. We will assist wherever we can to keep your operations running smoothly.