Medium Voltage Transformers for Electrical Contractors
Electrical contracting brings new objectives every day, requiring dynamic solutions. Where one client might have a long-term project, another will need a fast turnaround time. To meet these demands, electrical contractors need flexible supply partners.
At ELSCO Transformers, we value our working relationships with electrical professionals. Thanks to more than a century of experience in the industry, we can provide adaptive and responsive solutions for your projects. We specialize in building and selling medium voltage transformers for electrical contractors.
Reasons Why Electrical Contractors Buy Transformers From ELSCO
We take pride in offering customizable and high-quality transformers for electrical contractors. Our electrical contractor clients choose our products because we provide:
- Custom-built transformers: Ask us how we can help you meet your contract specifications through custom engineering. Our engineering team will partner with you to build a unit with the size, voltage and functionality your customer requires.
- Retrofits and bus work options: We understand that transformer-related contracts often involve integrating the unit into an existing complex system. With our retrofit services, you can ask us to develop the perfect replacement transformer for the situation. Our team also performs custom bus work to make installation quick and easy.
- American manufacturing: Through careful manufacturing at our Cincinnati, Ohio, warehouse, we deliver better quality and turnaround times. ELSCO technicians perform every manufacturing step manually for better results. By operating in the United States, we can fulfill your order promptly.
Our Medium Voltage Transformers for Electricians
The ELSCO team specializes in working with medium voltage transformers. Our catalog includes:
- Dry type transformers: We consider dry type units one of our signature products. Their adaptability and wide range of voltage ratings make them suitable for a variety of projects. Our dry types include top-quality materials such as copper windings and Nomex insulation for long-lasting performance. Plus on our new copper wound, round coil, disc wound dry types, we offer an “industry best” 5 year warranty. We stand behind our products.
- Padmount transformers: When you need to power one or more buildings with ground power, count on our padmount models. With their components locked behind lockable front doors, they act as a safe option for public spaces.
- Station type and substation unit transformers: Our team also supplies substation unit and station type transformers to electricians. We welcome you to contact us about these options.
The Benefits of Working With ELSCO Transformers
When you count on us for electrical contractor transformers, you’ll enjoy advantages such as:
- Quick ship and emergency replacements available: Let us give you the support you need for contracts that require a fast turnaround. We offer quick ship options for select units, as well as emergency replacement services during outages.
- Collaborative partnership: As we work on your units, we’ll keep a line of communication open to determine your needs. This back-and-forth process leads to truly custom solutions.
- Industry-best warranty on dry type transformers: When you buy a new dry type product from us, you’ll get an industry-leading five-year warranty.